Mr. Daniel Owino
Message from Examination Officer
Kajiado West TVC is a tertiary institution that started its operations in May 2018 .It offers both Technical and Business Courses at Artisan, Craft and Diploma levels. The college is a registered Examination Centre. It offers Modular, Non-Modular and Single and Group exams and administered its first pioneer students for NITA and KNEC examinations in March and July 2019 respectively where they showed exemplary performance despite the odds. This has ignited a fresh energy among the trainees, trainers and other stakeholders and I believe we shall continue posting even better results in the near future.
The College is currently offering the following examinations; Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC), National Industrial Training Authority (NITA), KASNEB, CDACC. Going forward, we truly believe that we shall achieve more and make the department very vibrant.
May the Almighty God bless the department and Kajiado West TVC as a whole.
To excel in the testing and assessment of quality training.
To be a world class department in evaluating objectively learning achievements while safeguarding Nationally Acceptable Certification Standards.
Functions of the department
- Registering students for external Exams i.e. NITA, KNEC, KASNEB, CDACC.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders over issues of examinations.
- Supporting the management in examination administration and examination result analysis.
- Fast tracking the changes in external examinations each year.
Objectives of the department
- To increase the gross student registration for external exams from the current 150 to 1500 students per series.
- To adopt the e-registration system
- To ensure there is zero-cheating in examinations
- To safeguard nationally acceptable certification standards.